Business Principles & Standards
Our firm is built on the culture of honesty, integrity, professionalism, teamwork, client service and excellence. These business principles and standards are fundamental to our long term sustainability and success.
Broadview Advisors & Company, Inc. is its people and the values by which we live. We attract and recruit the finest advisors passionate about making substantial improvements in small and midsized organizations. We build our organization from within, promoting and rewarding people without regard to any difference unrelated to performance.
- Honesty & Integrity
- Ethics & Confidentiality
- Reliability & Competency
- Objectivity & Best practices
- Excellence, Efficiency & Economy
- Professionalism & Transparency
- We are all leaders in our area of responsibility, with a deep commitment to deliver client results.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going.
- We focus our resources to achieve client objectives and strategies.
- We develop the capability to deliver our strategies and eliminate organizational barriers.
- We ae objective in our approach and adhere to corporate governance best practices
- We encourage creativity and team based approach in providing solutions
- We accept personal accountability to meet the client needs, improve client systems and help clients’ improve their effectiveness.
- We all act like owners, treating the Company’s and Client’s assets as our own and behaving with the Company’s and Client’s long-term success in mind.
- Adhere to the highest professional standards
- Put client interests ahead of the firm’s
- Observe high ethical standards
- Preserve client confidences
- Maintain an independent perspective
- Manage client and firm resources cost-effectively
- We always try to do the right thing. We believe doing what’s right for the client. Period. That’s all that matters!
- We are honest and straightforward with each other and our valued clients.
- We operate within the letter and spirit of the law.
- We uphold the values and principles of Broadview in every action and decision.
- We are data-based and intellectually honest in advocating proposals, including recognizing risks.
- Improve our clients’ performance significantly
- Follow the top-management approach
- Use our team approach to deliver the best of the firm to all clients
- Bring innovations in management practice to clients
- Build client capabilities to sustain improvement
- Build enduring relationships based on trust and transparency
- We respect our Broadview colleagues and clients, and treat them as we want to be treated.
- We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions.
- We believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust